NAme this song and group????

ViniVidiDejaVu

Reaction score
Looking for name of a song from about '67-'68. It was not heavy but rather mellow. I think it was psychedelic due to the lyrics:

"Look around you, what do you see?
Am I you, or are you me?
What does it matter in the end,
I don't know if I plan to stay.

(Chorus) Come with me on a voyage to the underland sea,
(something something) with no reason or rhyme,
Like a (something) out of time......"
I have probably (definitely) screwed the lyrics up. It aired in Dallas around '67-'68, as I said. Driving me CRAZY!!!!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Moved your thread to the right forum VVDejaVu...we have some pretty sharp members they should be able to help you out.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Is it a group, female or male singer? Marianne Faithful has a song called O Look Around You, from her self titled album released in 1965. Probably way off mark, but just a suggestion!

ViniVidiDejaVu

Reaction score
First, thanks for moving my question to the right group.

Second, A woman sang the song, with backup. I just looked up the lyrics to the Marianne Faithfull song and that is not it, but thanks for giving it a shot. I've also tried to search for the lyrics using several variations of the verses I put in the original question with no luck. Must be a very obscure song, but I know they played it for awhile about '66, '67, or very early '68. Hones, I wasn't smokin' too much herb in those days so I didn't dream it!

Mike

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
Happy to hear you found what you were looking for. That's always rewarding, especially when it has nostalgic value. :cheers2

ViniVidiDejaVu

Reaction score
Happy to hear you found what you were looking for. That's always rewarding, especially when it has nostalgic value. :cheers2

Yeah, man. You are from Texas, too. This was the era of having a "be in" at Lee Park in Dallas. First time I toked.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WaldoFrey

Members online