Myrath (Official Thread)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
^Looks like i've got a new album to get because I was completely unaware that they released an album this year. I'll pick it up as soon as possible.

joe

Reaction score
I think you won't be disappointed Prime. Very well done. The first 2/3 of the year for prog was disappointing for me but the last month or so there has been some great releases. However I'm having hard time staying focused on Steven Wilson's new album. For one thing it's too long. Maybe it's grower(?). Over complexity.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
^I'll be sure to pick it up as soon as possible.

I still really enjoy Desert Call even with the amount of listens I have given it since I got it. It's an incredible album fully. Every song has it's own specific ring to it that I love. It was also the first album I ever heard from Myrath, so it has a special place in my collection.

MyrathDesertCall.jpg

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I've given Tales of the Sands one listen through, and i'm listening to it again right now. I really like the feel of this one. Definitely my favorite of their releases.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I fixed all the videos in the thread, which forced me to listen to them :)

(YT is taking them down pretty fast :uh:)

I have to say, I am impressed with what I have heard. I am going to have to expand my music library with the 3 albums

:pirate:

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Good to hear Magic. You'll enjoy what you hear, I guarantee it.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online