My Top Picks of 2014

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
I'll check out your thread over in the Rock Lounge soon, Riff. Saw it for first time last night.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Any albums that disappointed you?
For me the new In Flames took mediocrity to a much worse level. lol

Vader

Reaction score
Inflames have been disappointing me post Colony. The last one I was really into.
But yeah, pretty disappionted w/ Pink Floyd's The Endless River. Starts out good and fades fast IMO.

Vader

Reaction score
Enthroned -Sovereign ...did nothing for me. The old stuff is among my favorites as far as Black Metal goes but meh.....

Vader

Reaction score
So I'll be posting up a list of my top 25 or so from 2014 by the no later then some time next month @Riff Raff , @2LITTLETIME , @Taboo , or anyone else who might want to make their own list of favorites....the number is open.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
List is going to take me some time to compile because damn are some albums hard to emit to just honourable mentions. lol
Plus some time to listen to some 2014 stuff Id missed. Mine will include some rock too though.

Vader

Reaction score
Yeah, thats totally cool. Whatever you wanna put in your list...so long as it's not Kanye West lol

Pappy

Reaction score
So I'll be posting up a list of my top 25 or so from 2014 by the no later then some time next month @Riff Raff , @2LITTLETIME , @Taboo , or anyone else who might want to make their own list of favorites....the number is open.

I have no choice to bust out my list too. I pretty much all the albums I gave a good listen to. 40 or so

Vader

Reaction score
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r_IrbeZfJII

sanctuary_the_year_the_sun_died.jpg

SANCTUARY
The Year The Sun Died

Is a definite contendent for my top 5 of 2014. Although Warrel Danes falsetto screeching is all but absent this release still retains a great deal of the blueprint of the old Sanctuary. It now however Is somewhat of a hybrid of Nevermore and Sanctuary which is easily explained by the fact they have crossover members other then just Warrel....that suits me just fine as Nevermore is one of my if not my absolute favorite metal band.

I wont try to sway you ...listen and let your own ears tell the story.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.