My Intro

Lady Stardust

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Diana and I am a 32-year-old mom & wife. Listening to music is one of my passions (though I don't have a musically inclined bone in my body as far learning instruments or singing). I love classic rock and exploring the history of popular music and and dying to have a place to discuss it! I am tired of trying to have discussions with people IRL who don't really "listen' to music, if you know what I mean? :pullhair:

Right now I am in my 70s glam rock phase, but I listen to lots of stuff. My friends call me a musical hippie (not to be confused with hipster!) because I like so many bands from so many genres, and I accept that there is room in the world for the music & corresponding artists that don't necessarily float my boat.

I am listening to a lot of Bowie, T Rex, Stooges (and Iggy), Lou Reed, Velvet U, Nico (people treat me like an a-hole for liking her, but I don't give a crap, :tongue:), The Kinks, Pixies, The Clash, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana, Mumford & Sons, The Pogues, Nick Cave, White Stripes and much, much more!

Anyway, i look forward to getting to know people here and hopefully jumping in on some discussions.

-Diana

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
CRF sounds like it is the perfect place for you Diana!

g20020.gif

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
*31-year old male emerges from under his rock* :flirt

Welcome!!!!!!!!

Ember

Reaction score
Great intro. Welcome. Just found this place myself not too long ago and love it. It's a great group of people. Hope you enjoy it here! :)

Harkat

Reaction score
Welcome to CRF Diana!!
Hope you enjoy your time here! :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Welcome Diana! You're sure to have a rockin' time here. Nice to meet you. With a user name like that, I'm just gonna have to stick with Diana.

Have Fun!

:cheers2 :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.