My Intro

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
Haha, it will take a lot more than that to scare me off! :heheh:

Since the "don't scare her" was in reference to my original greeting, do you suppose my bug collection would do the trick in terms of scaring you off.....? :D

(just joking and again, welcome to the forums.)

Lady Stardust

Reaction score
OK, so this is my re-introduction. I have been on hiatus since 2012. I have had some major (some traumatic) life changes that have had me out of the world for a spell. I am in the process of trying to rebuild and reclaim some lost passions, which has landed me back at your front door :)

Everything in my intro is still applicable except now I am Diana, 35-year-old mom and former wife. My precious daughter just turned 9 on Jan. 2, and it has been just her and I for some time now. She's starting to get to a really fun age music-wise. The other day I was teasing her for liking One Direction and she literally said, "Mom, chill, I still like Bowie and Lou Reed." :D

Anyway, I am looking forward to poking around the forums. I am kind of shy, but hoping to have some good discussion.

-Diana

P.S. If the mods that be see fit, I wouldn't mind changing my username to something a little less long to type.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Hi Diana,

Welcome back!

Sorry to hear that you've been through some tough times, but at least it sounds like you're slowly getting back on track.

Concerning your username, it shouldn't be a problem to change it. Just PM me a suggested name, or if you want, PM @Soot and Stars directly, as I believe he is the only one with the power to go and change the name.

Oh and belated happy birthday to your daughter!

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Welcome Diane, The Man Who Sold The World is a great Bowie tune.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online