8.The Doors-L.A Woman
9.The Rolling Stones-Sticky Fingers
10.Jethro Tull-Aqualung

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
From what I got & like most...

1. LOVE IT TO DEATH - Alice Cooper.

2. SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST - Amboy Dukes.

3. MASTER OF REALITY - Black Sabbath.

4. CARPENTERS - Carpenters.

5. COAT OF MANY COLORS - Dolly Parton.

6. L.A. WOMAN - The Doors.

7. MADMAN ACROSS THE WATER - Elton John.

8. HAPPY XMAS (WAR IS OVER) - John & Yoko/Plastic Ono Band.

9. STICKY FINGERS - Rolling Stones.

10. FRAGIILE - Yes.

Yeah, '71 wasn't too bad.

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
"71 wasn't too bad" is grave understatement.Every other week,either instant classics or classics-to-be were coming out.I'm sick and tired of people telling me so and so is one of today's best artists or writers.UP AGAINST A FIELD OF FREAKIN' WHAT?There's nothing there!!Jewel comes to mind here.Under all the grossly inaccurate accolades and positive press and whatever,the woman is insipid and dreadfully uninspired.It's like playing basketball with seventh graders and feeling like Kareem!!Attrocious nonsense.

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
^ Boy, something's surely wrong with you! Why do you have to be so "whacked up" about my statement or others statements?:wank: Take a hold of yourself already!

When you actually think about it & read into the real picture, you should be able to see that I was actually giving the year a compliment, not cursing it into obscurity young fella. Otherwise I would've listed nothing & said something along the lines of the year being boring or having no albums/bands that I felt were worth listening to at that time.

Get a life & don't get so mad at other people's opinions, alright?:bonk: This is a forum afterall & that should allow "free discussion" & opinions to EVERYONE here including myself. My choices are all good & well. Afterall, to each his own.

Last edited:

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
Jewel comes to mind here.Under all the grossly inaccurate accolades and positive press and whatever,the woman is insipid and dreadfully uninspired.
Incase you didn't know, Jewel was a '90s artist & I thought we were all discussing the year '71, right? Oh well. I guess this topic just moved 20 years ahead...lol.:rolleyes:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Staff online

Members online