Could you, would you, with a fox? :D

Genesis.jpg

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
GOLLY SHIT.

It's Genesis!!

Oh my gosh yes!

I'll try to get the Foxtrot head in there somewhere. That's going to be a tricky project considering the size of the subjects in the picture, though. It must be done. :3

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
I would have chosen something easier, but it's my favourite B&W photo of them I could find. If you do use the mask, IMO it would look the best on Peter Gabriel (it always does) on the far left :grinthumb

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Yeah, it's hard to tell in some of the early photos. I'm trying to figure out who the blonde guy with the hat is...By process of elimination I reckon it's Steve Hackett. And thank you! :D

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Isn't the blond guy in the hat Phil Collins? That would be my guess anyway! But then I thought Peter Gabrielle was the one sitting down at the front, lol.

Lady, I love what you've done with the photos - amazing stuff :grinthumb

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
On closer inspection, (and many photo comparisons) Hackett is nowhere to be found, which means the photo is pre-1970 (which also means no Phil Collins). Tony Banks is at the back, obviously. Tray was right, after many many more photo comparisons, I think Peter Gabriel is actually sitting down in front, and it's Mike Rutherford on the far left. The long, dead straight hair tricked me, until I saw some late 60's photos of Peter with hair similar to that in the picture. After an hour of searching and scouring for more, rarer photos, I have found the man in the hat to be former guitarist Anthony Phillips, and after a further half hour of searching, the man on the far right is short-term drummer John Mayhew. This dates the photo from his time in the band, between August 1969 and August 1970.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Staff online

Members online