Music to workout to.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just curious what music you guys like to listen to when you hit the gym or just general working out??
I love to crank Ozzy Osbourne but the heavier stuff, St Anger album for me is perfect when in the gym, just generally aggressive and heavy music does it for me.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
I would fall asleep to St Anger :D

I listen to thrash , death metal , epic doom , aggressive power like early Iron Maiden or maybe Sabbath or early Purple. Whatever gets me pumped up while I workout ..I even listen to Hawk III sometimes it just depends .

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would fall asleep to St Anger :D

I listen to thrash , death metal , epic doom , aggressive power like early Iron Maiden or maybe Sabbath or early Purple. Whatever gets me pumped up while I workout ..I even listen to Hawk III sometimes it just depends .
Most people do lol
Maidens definitely another that gets me pumped up in the gym, Ozzy Osbournes heavy material like The Ultimate Sin or No More Tears I like as well.

fielding

Reaction score
AC/DC, ZZ Top, or whatever I'm in the mood for I guess...

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
I have a good friend who is a bodybuilder and he works out to one of the Scorpions greatest hits albums, most notably Rock You Like A Hurricane and No One Like You. He has been using that same cd exclusively for over a dozen years.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nothing like hearing the Ride The Lightning album to a workout, Fight Fire with Fire, For Whom The Bell Tolls particularly.

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
When I set my "Gun Show" to music, I tend to use stuff from the Rocky IV soundtrack, most commonly War or Hearts on Fire.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online