Music Confession!

runningshoes

Great White North
Reaction score
I am falling in love with Nicki Minaj! I never thought I'd say I'm a fan of rap. I've liked some hip hop but not the majority. Nicki at least approaches rap in a very musical manner. Her phrasing and intonation are beautiful and her humorous approach makes it work for me.

Her rap parts in this song make me laugh. Great beat, beautiful voice, excellent chorus, and Nicki is super hot! I much prefer her stage getups better than Lady Gaga.
This song and video are great!!!! Love it

I did watch it but you would have to tie me up a pry my eyelids open to make me do it again. :D

I'm just grinding you. If you like it, that's the main thing. :cheers2

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I am falling in love with Nicki Minaj! I never thought I'd say I'm a fan of rap. I've liked some hip hop but not the majority. Nicki at least approaches rap in a very musical manner. Her phrasing and intonation are beautiful and her humorous approach makes it work for me.

Her rap parts in this song make me laugh. Great beat, beautiful voice, excellent chorus, and Nicki is super hot! I much prefer her stage getups better than Lady Gaga.
This song and video are great!!!! Love it

I didn't like her at all at first but I couldn't help but change my mind when she had some great contributions in a couple rap songs in which she actually showed up my favorite rappers in the tracks. She's got a great spunky attitude! I do appreciate her style and vibe!

Lil' Wayne Ft. Niki Manaj-Knoockout

Kanye West-Monster
(I love tthis song and her verse slays then all)

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Couldn't get enough of this guy or this CD when it came out. Still love this song.:D

Jon Secada-Just Another Day

Ember

Reaction score
Couldn't get enough of this guy or this CD when it came out. Still love this song.:D

Jon Secada-Just Another Day

Interesting how this works. Through that link I clicked on one of the side videos and discovered her which I find so beautiful. A lot of her songs are beautiful.
I'd like to hear her voice with a more Jobim instrumentation and arrangement. She reminds me of Ellis Regina (I think that's the spelling). Obviously the Brasil/Portuguese connection but she has that same ethereal quality as Ellis.

And this

Last edited:

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
might I suggest something cool?

snoopy-slippers-blue-clog.jpg

:grinthumb

They are sewwwper!! Bit too cool for listening to old Rog Whittaker in though, need something more like this:

Fur-lined zip-up tartan slippers like the ones my grandpa used to wear :)

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
They are sewwwper!! Bit too cool for listening to old Rog Whittaker in though, need something more like this:

Fur-lined zip-up tartan slippers like the ones my grandpa used to wear :)

Got my eye on these little beauties ..

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I am staying out of this one...:lmao:

But I have to admit that I like that Roger Whitaker song Sox posted, and I have a copy laying around on a compilation album somewhere...:peek

:D

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
:cheers2 Nice one LG I feel a bit better now I'm not on my own. Though I guess I will be if I buy those slippers. :)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliverevans

Members online