Music Confession!

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
Obviously I love the Monkees, who are still considered by some to be a "guilty pleasure". I don't think there's such a thing when it comes to music. Whatever moves you is fine, and no one can tell you why you shouldn't enjoy something. If you want to dig on Timberlake or Celine or Gaga or even that "Friday" girl, that's great. Those things aren't to my taste but so be it. That's what's cool about being a music fan. It's also what's cool about being a member of this forum.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I have a very strong affection for the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack (the one from the movie) :peek

All I Ask of You

Music of the Night

Masquerade

Think of Me

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I'll confess, I really get into trance/techno sometimes. This song by September is a lot of fun. I can see why this music is so popular overseas. I just like to dance to it and I love songs with a good beat and most trance/techno songs fit into that category though they're not the most creative. :grinthumb

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
I love to dance and a lot of the 80's songs are great to jiggy around to, so I confess to a liking for the following :heheh:

The Reflex - Duran Duran

Shake, Shake, Shake - KC & The Sunshine Band

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My own music confession is I have always liked some Cypress Hill. Not the generic womanising type of rap and hip hop I hear on mainstream things today. I'm sure there are many that aren't of that nature, I just haven't heard it yet.
Couple of Cypress Hill songs I dig a lot.
Pigs

Insane in the Brain

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online