Music Confession!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Hmmmmm. Well I've been known to turn up the volume when "Nikita" by Elton John comes on the radio....

:bonk:

I"d rather listen to "Philadelphia Freedom"

:bump:

Any Elton John is great! You know Elton has a great attitude about music IMO! He seems to respect artist no matter what genre they are from! I think he's awesome for that! :grinthumb

troggy

aka Billy Bubba
Reaction score
I like The Bay City Rollers, Partridge Family and Banana Splits.

Oblivion

Reaction score
Well, I made a confession thread of my own :) I should've put it in here but I wasn't sure if you'd like that Celine :p

Flower

retired
Reaction score
I like ~

firefall422879.jpg

Midnight Rider

Captain Karma
Reaction score
One song always comes up when people bring up the worst song and it is MacArthur Park. It's still one of my favorites though. I think it has interesting lyrics.

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
Any Elton John is great! You know Elton has a great attitude about music IMO! He seems to respect artist no matter what genre they are from!

Elton is way high up on the list of artists I love to hate. As Keith Richards said "What is this? He's always singing songs about dead blondes!".

:D

Alocer

Music Fiend
Reaction score
I listen to everything, literally...(Techno, Krautrock, Classic Rock, alternative, classical, 50's do wop, some pop, hip hop and reggae..) So I guess I'm worse off than you S&S...:phones:

Last edited:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I like a Lindsay Lohan song! I have to confess I feel even more guilt than when I originally liked it due to the fact that she's become even more pathetic with time!

Lindsay Lohan-Confessions of a Broken Heart (Daughter to Father)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online