Music Confession!

Reaction score
Dude, you may have bigger cajones than anyone for admitting that! :lmao: I have a couple of all of those because I'm the guy who buys any c.d. if it's less than a dollar! :lmao:

:heheh:

my excuse is, "I was young and dumb":wa: it was catchy, and flashy, and entertaining to a seven year old hyper kid, I actually still have the ticket stub, I always hate to say that it was my first concert

Reaction score
You could always say you were their to pick up chicks! :lmao:

:lmao:
any male at Nsync concert is either with a girl, too young to know how ***** it is, or swinging the opposite direction

theres no excuses to get out of this one :tongue:

rtbuck

Reaction score
My confession is that one night in the mid 80's I was in a club making small talk with a young lady.I was a bit shy at the time but things were going good & then it happened..."Careless Whisper" blared through the sound system & the girl asked me to dance.It was going great as she held on tight as the horrible tune went on,then all of a sudden...my nose began to bleed right on the poor girl's shoulder! I was mortified at the time but now whenever I hear that song I get a bit of a smile!!!

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
My confession is that one night in the mid 80's I was in a club making small talk with a young lady.I was a bit shy at the time but things were going good & then it happened..."Careless Whisper" blared through the sound system & the girl asked me to dance.It was going great as she held on tight as the horrible tune went on,then all of a sudden...my nose began to bleed right on the poor girl's shoulder! I was mortified at the time but now whenever I hear that song I get a bit of a smile!!!

That is a great story. :lmao:

runtfan

Reaction score
Unbelievable!...it's clear I've overestimated the character of the people here at CRF...what a bunch of friggin' LOSERS...DEBBIE GIBSON??? ( well, at least it ain't TIFFANY !!)...Village People CDs?...N'Stink concerts?...and METALPRIEST, The Partridge f-in' Family? REALLY???

Just messin' with ya! :)...even I have some stuff to fess up to...I'm a BIG Carpenters fan...I have two pre-Off The Wall Michael Jackson CDs...I USED to have two Partridge Family albums and (drum roll please)...a BRADY BUNCH album ( hey I was 9 or 10 years old and Marcia was cute!)...I saw Duran Duran in concert...I like "Afternoon Delight"...I always liked "Too Shy" by Kajagoogoo ( the bassline is pretty cool and Limahl was a decent singer)...I used to have a couple Olivia Newton John albums back in the 70's and had a MAD crush on her until Nancy Wilson came along and made Olivia obsolete...

GAWD, we are a hopeless bunch !!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Unbelievable!...it's clear I've overestimated the character of the people here at CRF...what a bunch of friggin' LOSERS...DEBBIE GIBSON??? ( well, at least it ain't TIFFANY !!)...Village People CDs?...N'Stink concerts?...and METALPRIEST, The Partridge f-in' Family? REALLY???

Just messin' with ya! :)...even I have some stuff to fess up to...I'm a BIG Carpenters fan...I have two pre-Off The Wall Michael Jackson CDs...I USED to have two Partridge Family albums and (drum roll please)...a BRADY BUNCH album ( hey I was 9 or 10 years old and Marcia was cute!)...I saw Duran Duran in concert...I like "Afternoon Delight"...I always liked "Too Shy" by Kajagoogoo ( the bassline is pretty cool and Limahl was a decent singer)...I used to have a couple Olivia Newton John albums back in the 70's and had a MAD crush on her until Nancy Wilson came along and made Olivia obsolete...

GAWD, we are a hopeless bunch !!

You don't have to be crazy to be here but it certainly helps! :grinthumb :lmao:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
^^^ The thing to remember here is.... All that stuff was in the past for most of us...:heheh: As for MP.. he's silly with that shit.. It gives him that soft edge of a personality.. A reall tuff one he is.. sings METAL on the weekends and hums "I think I love you" in the shower during the week.. OH BOY!!
MP.. You know your my Idol.. :tongue:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Staff online

Members online