Muse (Official Thread)

TB_

Reaction score
Let's pretend that another one bites the dust, an panic station was released on the same day. Which would you prefer?

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Queen, definitely. Personally I don't see the fuss over Panic Station. It's too all over the place for me. I think they could have done better choosing their next single.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
"Panic Station" actually. It's a particularly uncharacteristic song for Muse but it's like Stevie Wonder's "Superstitious" mixed with Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust" as fronted by late 80's Robert Plant who is doing his best Freddie Mercury impression. That's a lot going on but I do enjoy it quite a bit, not so much as a Muse song but just as a good song.

When I first heard Panic Station, a part of the song (first crops up from around 0:30 - 0:45) reminded me a lot of another, I racked my brains for hours thinking it about it, humming it over and over, then it came to me - Michael Jackson's Thriller

Panic Station

Thriller (@ ~ 1:15 -1:25)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Panic Station, I do like Queen but never really cared for Another One Bites the Dust.

As much of a surprise as it may be for people to believe I agree with you, Tray. "The Game" is one of Queen's biggest album and has two of their biggest hits on it (the formerly mentioned track as well as "Crazy Little Thing Called Love") but it's actually one of the albums by them that I like the least. I really love maybe 3 songs off of it and the rest are all alright at best for me and "Another Bites The Dust" is not one of them.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Ba-boom! Mine too. :grinthumb "Sail Away Sweet Sister" would be my third fave from that album.

TB_

Reaction score
Panic station here as well. It has a much better "flow" I'd say thought he entire song. Another one bites the dust kind of stops at some times and releases all the tension.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JessKellow

Members online