Muse (Official Thread)

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Yes I do like Animals too and I also think I'll like it that bit more with each additional play. I know I'm never going to like Madness, but on the flip side I've grown to love Unsustainable, dubstep and all :grinthumb

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
What is it about Madness that you don't like, Tray? I think it is growing on me.

Here's Animals, for those of you that don't have the album yet. Amazing song! Kuaizi wasn't kidding.

The 2nd Law: Isolated System

Liquid State

Last edited by a moderator:

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I just find it very bland. I guess I don't mind the later part of the song when Brian May and Bono come in ;)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
It's ok, I don't care for "Madness" either, Tray. I listened to the new album twice last night and as of right now there is one song I like, two or three that are alright, and the rest do little for me, especially the last two songs. It's a little sad that out of the title tracks "Unsustainable" is actually the better of the two.....

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I just find it very bland. I guess I don't mind the later part of the song when Brian May and Bono come in ;)

I didn't know they were in it. I learned something new today. :) Its alright. That's what I initially thought as well.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
It's ok, I don't care for "Madness" either, Tray. I listened to the new album twice last night and as of right now there is one song I like, two or three that are alright, and the rest do little for me, especially the last two songs. It's a little sad that out of the title tracks "Unsustainable" is actually the better of the two.....

Which is the stand out track for you, Harmony?

I didn't know they were in it. I learned something new today. :) Its alright. That's what I initially thought as well.

I was just messing around, Jen :peek - I think Matthew sounds like Bono near the end and his guitar playing reminds me so much of Brian's at 2.40+ :)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
You should know better to not tell a completely gullible member such things. :mad

:oyea:

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Haven't heard the new album, I saw them on Later with Jools and didn't like the new stuff much...maybe I will grow into the new stuff...:)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Which is the stand out track for you, Harmony?

"Panic Station" actually. It's a particularly uncharacteristic song for Muse but it's like Stevie Wonder's "Superstitious" mixed with Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust" as fronted by late 80's Robert Plant who is doing his best Freddie Mercury impression. That's a lot going on but I do enjoy it quite a bit, not so much as a Muse song but just as a good song.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray