Mumford & Sons (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Oh no doubt!!! The first one is better. The second seems a bit more repititious, as a whole, but I still REALLY like it! :grinthumb

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
I will get it soon, just waiting for the price to drop and then bam, I will pick up several I have not yet purchased, need to see these live:)

garrypeace

Reaction score
I had no doubt at all that this album would impress. Most of the time (for me) it takes a few full listens of the album to start liking it but this one hit me straight away.

Lover of the Light is the one that stands out for me. Great song.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I had no doubt at all that this album would impress. Most of the time (for me) it takes a few full listens of the album to start liking it but this one hit me straight away.

Lover of the Light is the one that stands out for me. Great song.

Yeah, it's one for me too. It's very big sounding in it's climax though the band isn't actually playing any of them.

I've been listening to it on Spotify and it's.....a bit more one dimensional than "Sigh No More" however. That's my one complaint with it.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Haven't picked up the new album yet. Heard a fair bit of it the other week when Sox and I were looking for music bargains in Nottingham's Fopp - they were playing it, and since we were in there for a good while got to hear quite a few songs. Nothing sprang out at me like it did when I first heard Sigh No More, so will wait until the album drops in price before buying it.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
It's really not bad Tray....I was like...oh well..at first cause the first one is so fantastic and all. But I'm glad I got it, so there you go.

:grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.