Miley,You're A Good Girl

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I seem to remember that not too long ago when I was surfing there was a tidbit about Miley's fiance, Liam Hemsworth (Brother of Chris, played the sniper in the first Expendables film with Stallone and Statham) broke off the engagement and left her.(Or maybe they were just shacked up,,,someone who knows the details can correct me if I got it wrong.)

After looking at recent events I wonder if that motivated her to really show her class for the whole world to see how much she's grown up since her TV show catapulted her to teenybopper superstardom.

One sports commentator when asked what he would think if his daughter ever pulled what Miley did on the awards show...he looked uncomfortable at first then shrugged his shoulders and said..."After what Madonna has done over the years nothing can surprise me, and they are your kids so you just love them no matter what."

I'm old school and don't like any of the 'simulated sex acts' done for music videos or on the dance floors in many hip hop nightclubs these days. Sometimes progress isn't such a good thing...if that's what you call this evolution of pop divas into tabloid fodder.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Cute song.

I fully believe Miley knows exactly what she is marketing, and it is making her a fortune. Go Gurl!!!

I loved what she said to Matt Lauer.........basically told him his "noodle" is limp.
:oyea: :oyea:

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
^^Better watch it Magic. Miley said once you're over 40, that's it. I noticed you've gone beyond that number, as have I. I know I'm going to have fun proving that youngster wrong. :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online

No members online now.