Mick Jagger’s Super Heavy New Band

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Guys, this isn't a Mick Jagger solo album... Dave Stewart, Joss Stone, Damian Marley, this is much closer to The Travelling Wilburys than a solo album. These are award winning musicians gathered together here and from the sound of it, Mick isn't even in the driver's seat.

I'm excited to hear it, might be good. Will definitely be more interesting than a new Stones album, whether or not it's as good. We've known exactly what to expect from The Stones for decades, whereas it's anyone's guess how this will turn out. Fascinating!

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score
Guys, this isn't a Mick Jagger solo album... Dave Stewart, Joss Stone, Damian Marley, this is much closer to The Travelling Wilburys than a solo album. These are award winning musicians gathered together here and from the sound of it, Mick isn't even in the driver's seat.

I'm excited to hear it, might be good. Will definitely be more interesting than a new Stones album, whether or not it's as good. We've known exactly what to expect from The Stones for decades, whereas it's anyone's guess how this will turn out. Fascinating!

I one hundred percent agree on this one. Definitely a supergroup effort here :grinthumb

Not a big Damian Marley or Dave Stewart fan, but Joss and Mick more than make up for this.

Of course, it's no surprise that Mick would end up working with Joss... what with legs like that, I'm surprised Ronnie hasn't jumped on for the ride :heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I will check this one out, AAG is spot on it's a collaboration between some very talented musicians and that sometimes leads to a great set of tracks.

I don't own Any of Mick's solo records, so what does that tell you?

:D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I'm pretty sure that's "Dexter", the psychopathic serial killer who kills other serial killers Feldy.:peek

Not a fan of that show myself.:nw:

Guitartlp

Steal your face
Reaction score
I can't believe Mick's still going strong after all these years. True musical genius.

Super heavy huh??? I'll have to check that out.:D

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score

Thats weird I was thinking it was kinda Traveling Wills too..I will check it out ...I like Dave Stewart ? lol Am I the only one ?

I like 'She's The Boss' too Nolo :grinthumb And I think thats the only solo Stones album I like..but honestly ..thats all I listened to so far..NOW I gotta go dig that out ! Want to listen to it :heheh:

It might be fun..I mean I like the energy I feel coming from it
they seem excited and it's new music so could be good

or as Tom says..A load of ***** :heheh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online

No members online now.