Michael Schenker or Randy Rhoads?

Michael Schenker or Randy Rhoads?

• Total voters

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I picked Randy.. although I have a few Schenker LP's.. Randy Rhodes is buried in the same cemetery as my grandparents..

Arkie

Reaction score
Ok, well how do you think Randy's playing from '77-'81 compares to Schenker's latter years in UFO then?

Im not taking anything away from Schenker he was a guitar madman , but I have to go with Randy Rhodes on that. I also shorten the yrs you mention to 79- 82, I wasnt a Quite Riot fan , but looking back on it all , Rhodes did shine in that band. Too bad QR sucked so bad.
Im still not voting for either or... still likes 'em both. :p

Roxi

Reaction score
My vote is for Randy Rhodes (RIP) because he is buried the Southern Comfort's grandparents' cemetery, November is kind of Honor The Dead month because Nov 1st is All Souls Day, and because we don't need no teeth nashing. And I like QR more than UFO.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Really hard to compare the two when there is a body of work that spans about 50+ albums (live and studio, yes I said FIFTY-PLUS) with just his own solo or band work, not including guest appearances on various other albums, to Randy's 3 albums with Ozzy and 2 with Quiet Riot. I love RR, but it's nearly impossible to compare these two unless it was song vs song, or one particular album from one vs the other.

Schenker gets my vote

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online