Metallica Fans Threaten To Kill Lou Reed

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
James Hetfield even said it was not a Metallica album. Not that he had to, anyone with a brain knows it wasn't.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pretty much any fanboys of the big 4 are the ones that can really get annoying.

Hearing shit like: "these guys are the best of the best".

I guess it's understandable as to why they would get pissed, but DOC said it right:

Its mainly Metallica and Megadeth fans that get really annoying, I am a fan of both. Both these bands fanboys STILL like to do the whole Megadeth v Metallica thing, it is irritating. The bands seem to have buried their hatchets so the fans should just shut the **** up.

ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score
Pretty much any fanboys of the big 4 are the ones that can really get annoying.

Hearing shit like: "these guys are the best of the best".

I guess it's understandable as to why they would get pissed, but DOC said it right:

And I agree completely. It was also not an "official" Metallica album, so it's not like Metallica were saying this was their new upcoming album.

I haven't really seen slayer fanboys or anthrax fanboys act with the same level of immaturity that metallica and megadeth fanboys have.

I mean no one said they have to buy the album or listen to it. I had a feeling it was going to suck just with the artists involved. I heard a part of a song and stopped there. Didn't make me hate Reed or Metallica, but it did make me ask wtf were they both thinking.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
380861_2157157404836_1123504840_31800626_1095939264_n.jpg

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Its mainly Metallica and Megadeth fans that get really annoying, I am a fan of both. Both these bands fanboys STILL like to do the whole Megadeth v Metallica thing, it is irritating. The bands seem to have buried their hatchets so the fans should just shut the **** up.

Yeah, the Megadeth vs Metallica thing got old a long time ago. Both are great bands, and they should be noticed as two great thrash bands.

I haven't really seen slayer fanboys or anthrax fanboys act with the same level of immaturity that metallica and megadeth fanboys have.

I mean no one said they have to buy the album or listen to it. I had a feeling it was going to suck just with the artists involved. I heard a part of a song and stopped there. Didn't make me hate Reed or Metallica, but it did make me ask wtf were they both thinking.

True, Slayer and Anthrax fanboys acting immature isn't too common.

And I agree with you on the album thing. I downloaded the album because I knew it was going to be an album I would regret buying. I've also got nothing against Reed or Metallica because Hetfield strictly said it wasn't a Metallica album, so I didn't get my hopes up too much.

matsellah

Chicago Boy
Reaction score
Rarely are WTFs wrong. So if that's what you were thinking when you heard the project announced...

No one should have been surprised by the result.

As for the fanboys... not much surprise there, either.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Why the fanboys should shut up.
Lars likes Megadeth, even says he loved Peace Sells.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online