Metallica Fans Threaten To Kill Lou Reed

Garrett

✯ Blues Man ✯
Reaction score
:oyea: Those fans are taking this way to serious....besides if Lou aint already killed Lou, nobody else can!

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
:heheh: The album isn't great by any means, but if fans are going so far as to send death threats, than...wow.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I swear, Lou Reed has had one of the most perplexing and interesting music careers to follow. :heheh:

Those Metallica fans need to simmer down though. It's not like Lou put a gun James's head to make them record the album with him. They're just as responsible for this album as Lou is.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pathetic, I actually like Lou Reed but the album Lulu sucks.
Still its pathetic to make death threats, they make the good Metallica fans look bad.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Made me LMAO when I read the thread title ....seriously though, Metallica fans should have killed Metallica long ago, right after The Black Album works for me ...:heheh:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I swear, Lou Reed has had one of the most perplexing and interesting music careers to follow. :heheh:

Those Metallica fans need to simmer down though. It's not like Lou put a gun James's head to make them record the album with him. They're just as responsible for this album as Lou is.

Metallica fanboys are some of the most obsessed fans around. lol example of some being morons making death threats.
Those fans need to just grow the **** up.

Death on Credit

Reaction score
Lulu may very well be the single worst album that I've ever heard...But, come on, it's just a goddamn album. Lighten up.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Lulu may very well be the single worst album that I've ever heard...But, come on, it's just a goddamn album. Lighten up.
Thats why it made me laugh so hard..but hey, can it really be worse then St. Anger. I don't think they were even playing real songs the second half of that album it was so sloppy. And the first half was bad enough already ....I mean 'Tellica fans should be used to this crap by now. I know I am ....

Last edited:

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Metallica fanboys are some of the most obsessed fans around. lol example of some being morons making death threats.
Those fans need to just grow the **** up.

Pretty much any fanboys of the big 4 are the ones that can really get annoying.

Hearing shit like: "these guys are the best of the best".

I guess it's understandable as to why they would get pissed, but DOC said it right:

it's just a goddamn album. Lighten up.

And I agree completely. It was also not an "official" Metallica album, so it's not like Metallica were saying this was their new upcoming album.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online