Metal Priest

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This last month has been slammed for me with holidays so I haven't been able to get on the forum much and I just heard about MP's heart attack. I am so glad to hear good news at the end of this thread that is he recovering and I hope with his therapy he gets most or all of his memory back.

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
The power of music...and love..Miss You Dean !! Got you on my mind in my prayers..things seem to be working..we all got your back ! Horns up <3

Thanks Pat for the updates !!
Been in contact with his sister too..all seem to be positive ! Yeah Dean, your out of hospital..I know how GOOD that feels..rehab is going to be MUCH better AND your there to improve so do what they tell you..(know HOW stubborn you are ;) )

WetWilly

Whiskey Rock-A-Roller
Reaction score
:cheers2 Here's to a very, very speedy recovery. We need you back on here posting those cool polls.:grinthumb, Get well soon Brother.

Pat Catalano

Reaction score
Hey everyone got some awesome news Dean is back at home today. He will still have rehab but he just couldn't take being there any longer. so he will be doing this from home. So good news is he is home. and I do hope being home helps him a lot. He will be back on line soon i am sure.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I am very happy to hear that Pat...being with his family is the best medicine possible.(And I would break out of a facility myself after being in one for this long. ;) )

I'll finally be listening to the new album tomorrow, you can expect to hear from me next week.

Great news all round.:tup:

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
Great news. I did two weeks in rehab after gallbladder surgery last June. Those places can make you antsy, to say the least. Being home surrounded by friends and family really is the best medicine. All best wishes MP, come back soon. You're sorely missed and in all our thoughts.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online