Metal Priest

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Good to hear Pat. Happy New Year to you, MP and the rest of Catalano. (BTW: I need to pick up the new release one of these days :D )

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Happy New Year & best wishes to the Pressley family! I hope 2014 brings them many good things :)

Happy New Year to you too Pat ;)

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Great news, must be amazing to talk to him and listen to some tunes. Wishing him and his family a very happy new year:)

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
Oh man, this is the first I'm hearing of this. I was out of town and away from my computer for most of December. I'm so sorry to hear of your recent health issues, MP. You were one of the first to welcome me to the forum, I love your take on music and you send out nothing but good vibes. I'm sending out all my best wishes for a complete return to good health.

Attachments

• 396233326_2028391.gif
    396233326_2028391.gif
    60 KB · Views: 44

Pat Catalano

Reaction score
Hey Guys. Some more great news to report. Dean has been released from the hospital into a rehab facility. so he will be there for a few weeks before he gets to go home. So great news he is finally out of the hospital and only getting better from here.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Hey Guys. Some more great news to report. Dean has been released from the hospital into a rehab facility. so he will be there for a few weeks before he gets to go home. So great news he is finally out of the hospital and only getting better from here.

That's a really good sign that he's on the road to recovery.:D

I'm sure Dean's ch0mping at the bit to get home and back to normal.

Thanks for the good news Pat.:hab:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online