Metal Priest

rtbuck

Reaction score
That just made my day reading Pat's recent post. I'm so happy MP is coming around & while I miss his music knowledge & all of his posts what matters to me is that he is improving health wise. Happy New Year Metal Priest, his family, & his close friends. I really appreciate the updates

zengac

Certified Zeppelinologist
Reaction score
I was just catching up on stuff that I have missed and saw this thread. Very sad to hear about MP but glad to hear that hopefully he is on the mend. It sounds like a long recovery but as LG said, the human brain is remarkable and with a lot of love, support and encouragement, I hope that MP will eventually make a full recovery. Sending him lots of good vibes!

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
That just made my day reading Pat's recent post. I'm so happy MP is coming around & while I miss his music knowledge & all of his posts what matters to me is that he is improving health wise. Happy New Year Metal Priest, his family, & his close friends. I really appreciate the updates

Wow. I feel like a total doof. I never thought to ask how his family is doing.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I'm sure they are relieved now Vehicle, besides you are doing fine the 'break out' plan was a masterstroke.:grinthumb

Pat Catalano

Reaction score
Spoke with Dean a few minuets ago wanted me to say Happy New Year to all of you and thank you again! He sounds better and better although he did say hey i was just going to call you to come pick me up and get me outa here. lol so maybe that break out plan may come in handy soon :)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online