Metal Priest

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
This is the best news!! Thanks so much for updating us Pat, and how great it would be if Dean could manage to pop on here!

Much love to you Dean, you're doing so well, keep on getting better each day :grinthumb

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
Good news :) thanks for the update. Still a long recovery but sounds like he is working at it. mp keep getting better your in our thoughts.

CrazyConnie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you Pat for the great update!

Miss you out here Dean!!

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
I say we go get him outta there. Who's with me?

Here's the plan

Magic or Sunny could distract security with their feminine guile. While one gets the guy to drop his guard, the other can just plain drop him.

Meantime, someone with a working knowledge of intercom systems, (say Berserker or LG), can get the doc out of the room...

The rest of us can charge the main entrance.

Then, we just gorilla our way to his room.

Once they get a look at this ragtag band of cretinous ne'er-do-wells, I doubt we'd get much resistance.

Hang on, MP, we're comin'!

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^That seems like a good plan, we'd have Pat driving the getaway car, seeing Chicago is his turf...:****:

:oyea:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Pat: Thanks for the update. Looking forward to hearing more good news. I hope that your visit with him is a positive one

WetWilly

Whiskey Rock-A-Roller
Reaction score
Hope everyone had a nice Christmas! Got some great news to share with everyone. I haven't updated facebook yet and i will wait a few more days until i get to go see Dean Sunday. The update on Dean is very good. I spoke with his wife on Christmas eve and to his nephew the next day. The doctors are impressed that he is recovering so well. Christmas day his nephew spent a few hours there with dean and said they were jammin to some Kiss and dean sang all the words to every song. He said the harsh reality is Dean remembers most things but forgets some things. in time with therapy they all hope we will get that back. He started walking around also, that is a great sign. And he keeps saying he wants to go home lol. they will let him out in a few weeks and he will be in therapy for a month i believe. All these updates so far are word of mouth and until i sit with him my self and hope to god he remembers me i will let him know all of you are thinking of him and praying for him to recover. I will see if by chance they let me bring in my lap top and i can sign in and let him read your posts and maybe let him respond. that's high hopes but we will see what i can do. That's all for now but its all good news and when i get to see him i will report back some more.

Fantastic News!!:grinthumb

Squidbilly

Tunes from the shed
Reaction score
I say we go get him outta there. Who's with me?

Here's the plan

Magic or Sunny could distract security with their feminine guile. While one gets the guy to drop his guard, the other can just plain drop him.

Meantime, someone with a working knowledge of intercom systems, (say Berserker or LG), can get the doc out of the room...

The rest of us can charge the main entrance.

Then, we just gorilla our way to his room.

Once they get a look at this ragtag band of cretinous ne'er-do-wells, I doubt we'd get much resistance.

Hang on, MP, we're comin'!

Im with ya,I got a blackjack:heheh:
Look foward to hearin from ya Dean.

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
Thanks for the ongoing reports Pat! We continue to keep MP in our thoughts and prayers.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online