Manilla Road (Official Thread)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Has anyone picked up Manilla Road's new album Mysterium?

IMG_1179.jpeg
The Fountain

Only the Brave

The Grey God Passes

2LITTLETIME

Reaction score
^Ive got it via the naughty way

I love this band and have most of their stuff
im not a great lover of The Circus Maximus cd.

Phantasmagoria

Reaction score
^ I pre-ordered mine (Mysterium) a week ago... really excited about this & the new Voivod (Sounds like Dimension Hatross/Nothingface)

Also just picked up the new Hellwell - Beyond The Boudaries Of Sin CD (with Mark Shelton). It's a bit different from MR (Has some kind of Hammond/Mellotron thing going on right through) but has some great tunes on it...

llwell-beyond-the-boundaries-of-sin-20120721075859.jpg

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Has anyone picked up Manilla Road's new album Mysterium?
Nice to see some bumpage here and , no I didn't know that they had a new album out. Will listen to these songs today! Thanks for the heads up Magic...too cool!! :cheers2

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
^ I pre-ordered mine (Mysterium) a week ago... really excited about this & the new Voivod (Sounds like Dimension Hatross/Nothingface)

Also just picked up the new Hellwell - Beyond The Boudaries Of Sin CD (with Mark Shelton). It's a bit different from MR (Has some kind of Hammond/Mellotron thing going on right through) but has some great tunes on it...

llwell-beyond-the-boundaries-of-sin-20120721075859.jpg

What up Phant, good to see ya brotha...haven't picked ther new MR yet but plan to soon ( one of my favs as I think you know) but do own the Hellwell. Like it lots.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
I just bought Mysterium on CD and I'm taking it to the gym for my first spin. I'm seriously thinking about buying it on vinyl for 25 American from Amazon.com. I've always wanted to get as many of Manilla Road's releases as I possible can on wax...which BTW is probably next to none unfortunately.....

Will give my impressions of it later. I'm a huge Manilla Road freak though so it might be a bit bias lol

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.