MAHOGANY RUSH ( Offical Thread )

Schmetterling

Reaction score
I think Mahogany Rush were one of those bands who never quite made it as big as they perhaps should have. If memory serves, they were somewhat criminally underrated back in the 70s and I'm as guilty as anyone else for largely ignoring them at the time and I bloody well wish I hadn't. Great band and I think they would have been a superb live act.

Quick question... all the video links above are showing as unavailable when I click on them. Anyone know why..?

Last edited:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I only recently started getting into MR. Was always aware of them, and listened to random songs here and there. Been listening to more and more in the past few months. Might be time to send Frank some $ to support their career.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Quick question... all the video links above are showing as unavailable when I click on them. Anyone know why..?
Usually because YT takes down material when asked to by an artist or label's team of lawyers. Other times, it could be the uploader took the vids down or made them private, and other times, if a user is banned from YT, their stuff goes away with them.

The other possibility would be that the video is there, but for some reason, either your ISP or the country that you live in will not allow the song(s) to be played from your location.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online