1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Madonna (Official Thread)

Discussion in '80's Music' started by Soot and Stars, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Southern Comfort

Southern Comfort Long Hair Tribe

Guess I'll Die Another Day....

2. E-Z

E-Z Senior Member

1 mile north of Camden Town in north London
    I picked up a Madonna cd in late February or early March of this year called Something To Remember mainly cos of a track on the album that has the intriguing title called This Use To Be My Playground which I saw previously as a cd single in a second hand record shop in Berwick street Soho the west end of London anyway the aforementioned cd Something To Remember has the song on it and as for the rest of the cd all the tracks are sung in a 'dreamy way' by Madge and there are 'no rocked up' numbers on the cd so possibly the cd sounds better with ya rock chick after dark with the lights turned down low??.

Madonna baby come on the forum cos E-Z loves ya a million times more...

Last edited: May 24, 2020 at 3:07 PM
    Nai Noswad likes this.
  3. Nai Noswad

Nai Noswad Senior Member

Cracking little post E-Z...story time here:
    Worked on a nightshift making Imperial Leather Soap...wages were'nt bad- but the factory was a total shithole...and bubbles popped in your hair and laces ...6a:m at the bus stop...you got the odd early stare!
    Anyhow..two strippers worked the line next to mine( they were always late punching in.) often dressed like Joan Jett on speedballs...and often sat forming male members from soft soap!
    One night this came on the tannoy...

...their dance made me an instant fan!

E-Z likes this.
  4. E-Z

E-Z Senior Member

1 mile north of Camden Town in north London
    Sounds like my kind of "ladies" Nai Noswad have you got any phone numbers nice. ;)

As for Madonna who I once ignored completely I now actually like. Madonna is a 'living icon' so whatever she does it will be news.

Nai Noswad likes this.