Loreena Mckennitt

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
Loreena has a haunting voice. She appears on some of my many Celtic collections.

The song The Old Ways is built into a 1+ hour collection called Dark Celtic Music - Spirit Rituals And Beautiful Spiritual Mix. I had a hell of a time figuring out the title of the song, since this collection is a 1 track file.

I finally found it searching out the partial lyric "west coast of Clare", which wasn't easy since there's a very popular song of that name.

Loreena McKennitt-The Old Ways

Taboo

Toward the Within
Reaction score
Loreena has a haunting voice. She appears on some of my many Celtic collections.

The song The Old Ways is built into a 1+ hour collection called Dark Celtic Music - Spirit Rituals And Beautiful Spiritual Mix. I had a hell of a time figuring out the title of the song, since this collection is a 1 track file.

I finally found it searching out the partial lyric "west coast of Clare", which wasn't easy since there's a very popular song of that name.

Loreena McKennitt-The Old Ways
That's one of my very favorite songs from her along with Courtyard Lullaby.

wisertime

Keep on Truckin'
Reaction score
So I was driving home tonight and I popped on public radio - WICN, and I heard this amazing song. It's called Marco Polo and I think it fits right in with the whole classic rock vibe though it's completely not:

Last edited by a moderator:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online