Looking for some feedback on our music

The Icon

Reaction score
My band The fundaMentals recorded this album and I'm looking for some feedback from you guys, good or bad. Help a brother out here?

Here's the music:

Music

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Just checked out the first song listed, I Do It All For Rock and Roll... pretty cool tune man. :cheers2 Love the guitar sound/tone on that track.

I'll listen to more later when I have a bit more time. Thanks for sharing. I'm sure there are others here that will dig this.

epi

Reaction score
Hi Icon, good band, sounds great, one problem though, as I'm listening to them, the full song is being downloaded, but I see there's a price on them and I'm getting them for free, if they are for sale, don't think you shouldn't put up the full song, just part or not all the songs.
Or are these MP3 free, ?¿ :uh:
cheers
Frank
:cheers2

The Icon

Reaction score
Hi Frank, we put them up in full so people could hear the whole song and buy it if they like it. We know it will probably cost us a few sales leaving them there to stream, but we're more interested in getting heard than making money. The right-click to save the file has been disabled so no one can download it for free. Thanks for looking out for us though!

epi

Reaction score
The right-click to save the file has been disabled so no one can download it for free. Thanks for looking out for us though!
Hi Icon, I don't use the right click but when I click on one of your songs the following screen appears........
12111-descargar-pic.jpg

it's in spanish and this automatically downloads your songs, I have just tested it and works, so you have to check this point, IOU $8,99, email me.
:cheers2
All the best
Frank

Berserker

Reaction score
I am listening to the first song and really liking it!

The guitar and piano are so awesome, maybe mix the vocals down a bit to showcase the instruments more.

Not telling you what to do but I would at least see how it sounds.

Do you tour?

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ByronPasch

Members online