Little Red

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Little Red are a band from Melbourne, Australia consisting of Adrian Beltrame (guitar, vocals), Dominic Byrne (guitar, vocals), Quang Dinh (bass, vocals), Tom Hartney (vocals, keyboards, tambourine and harmonica) and Taka Honda (drums).

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I want these guys to bring their boom boxes and chubberchops (or whatever it was that guy said) over here. :D They kind of have a less perfect Beach Boys vocal aspect to them and I'm really liking that because (as I'm sure it's no surprise at this point) I do love very full vocals. I'm also liking their vintage, grounded sound and how they mix it with bouncy indie music. I must say that I'm sold. :grinthumb "Rock It" is my favorite of these four.

How many albums do these guys have out so far Sunny? Because if it's only one or two then that makes my job a lot easier. :heheh:

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Only two, Listen To Little Red and Midnight Remember:

514rwiTOYtL.jpg

little-red-midnight-remember11.jpg

They should be easy to find, Little Red have done reasonably well on the Australian charts :)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Yeah well keep in mind that a lot of Aussie bands don't reach as far as the States, Sal. I'll definitely have to turn to Amazon or something to get their albums. ;)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Ah well then it would seem we're on the same page....I'm just on the back and you're on the front of it. :heheh:

Reaction score
I like these guys. They remind me a bit of the Black Keys, but I actually like them..:heheh:
They have a nice modern sound of a basic rock band, which is a cool thing that they are doing:grinthumb

Harkat

Reaction score
Rock It is the only song I have heard from these guys, I love the keyboard and tophat the most :D
I'll have to give them more of a listen though.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online