Let It Go or Lay It Down?

Let It Go or Lay It Down...you decide.

• Total voters

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
Agreed, I hope people that aren't familiar with it give it a listen. Warren's fretwork on this song is pretty damn good and full of 80's goodness!!!! :bow:

This poll is really tough as both songs hold a special place in my heart from my teens. Giving the edge to Ratt, but not by a lot. Both tunes are fantastic.

+ Ratt has the wonderfully hot and zexay 80's chick ... Mariane Gravatte :flirt

rattlayitdown.jpg
Much props to the Lynch man for coming up with the name of the gal in the vid! I thought I would be the only one who'd know inside. She used to grace this huge billboard advert near a local tennis shop where I would go with my cousin. It was on the other side but we ALWAYS took the circle route just so we looked at it. Funny things raging hormones made you do [grin]

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that I owned the issues of Playboy that she was in. She was a Playmate of the Month and PMOTYear. In fact, she was the PMOTY the year after Shannon Tweed (Gene Simmons' wife) was the PMOTY.

I could fill a dumptruck full of the useless info that I know. :tongue:

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
Overall, I'm a bigger Def Leppard fan, but this paticular match up goes to Ratt in my book. A lot of crazy memories attached to that single.

stepcousin

stuck in the 70's
Reaction score
love the Ratt song but Def Lep circa 1981 kicks ass over any of the mid-to-late 80's hair metal bands.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vikas2324thakur

Staff online

Members online