Led Zeppelin (Official Thread)

rtbuck

Reaction score
I remember the day of Bonham's death well... The evening before it was announced in the newspaper that Zeppelin was playing at the War Memorial Auditorium in Buffalo. The only way to get tickets was to send out your payment & it would be selected on a basis as to when your payment was received if you would receive tickets or a refund if the show sold out before your payment was received. My friend & I went & got a money order first thing the next morning & on our way to the mailbox we ran into another friend who told us the news. I often wonder if we would have gotten tickets or not

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
9/25/80

I remember the day of Bonham's death well... The evening before it was announced in the newspaper that Zeppelin was playing at the War Memorial Auditorium in Buffalo. The only way to get tickets was to send out your payment & it would be selected on a basis as to when your payment was received if you would receive tickets or a refund if the show sold out before your payment was received. My friend & I went & got a money order first thing the next morning & on our way to the mailbox we ran into another friend who told us the news. I often wonder if we would have gotten tickets or not
I was anticipating the West Coast leg of their tour as it was yet to be announced that year. I was on my way home with my cousins when the news broke. Missed my one chance in 1977 at The Forum in Los Angeles when I was really, really sick and could not go. At least some enterprising soul taped the show.

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
Missed my one chance in 1977 at The Forum in Los Angeles when I was really, really sick and could not go. At least some enterprising soul taped the show.

i still have my ticket from the same year, the show cancelled in my neck of the swamp when robert's son died.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online