gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
Planting A Barrier...

Robert Plant Gets Restraining Order Against Delusional Stalker
by Ken Kelley May 5, 2013 3:12 PM

Robert-Plant_Dave-Hogan_Getty-Images1.jpg
Dave Hogan, Getty Images

Robert Plant has recently had to take some safety precautions, including obtaining a restraining order against a woman he claims is stalking him.
TMZ reports that the Led Zeppelin vocalist says that Alysson Billings has been harassing him for the past three years, believing that she is involved in a relationship with the singer even though the two have never met. Plant says Billings sends him flowers and random packages, leaves him hotel keys and also shows up to his concerts in various places all over the world.

Disturbingly, Plant says that since he publicly started dating Patty Griffin, BIllings’ messages to him have taken a much darker tone. She has told Plant, “Your betrayal with another woman still stabs my mind”, and “She’s got you so p—y whooped and henpecked, it makes me want to puke … and I’m telling you that rotten crotch is ruining you.”

Perhaps the most disturbing message of all from Billings to Plant is this one: “This woman is literally evil for you and your life … you are about to fall for that dirty old crotch. And I’m not joking, I cannot, will not, shall not live this way anymore.”

Needless to say, Plant is taking these threats very seriously, having gone to the extreme of hiring a security assessment team — who apparently agreed that Billings poses a danger to him.

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
You know in all my years gazing at hundreds of Zep concert photos,I've noticed ANY unflattering ones.They always looked so mighty while performing for large venue audiences.On film,you can always see Bonzo's face contort into many degrees of serious contemplation as he completes round after round of fills and even bare handed playing that astounded even other highly accomplished sticksmen.Page always seemed to be in some sort of state of trancendental lucidness as he churned out one breathtaking solo after another.Like any truly great band should,they didn't just PLAY the music-they FELT it.

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score
Playing Led Zeppelin III right now. Although the reviews are not always good compared (arguably) to the first two. But especially side one is simply fantastic with obviously Immigrant Song and Since I've Been Loving You. Completing side A are Friends, Celebrating Day and Out On The Tiles, all three very very good songs!! Brilliant music.

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
The Third...

Playing Led Zeppelin III right now. Although the reviews are not always good compared (arguably) to the first two. But especially side one is simply fantastic with obviously Immigrant Song and Since I've Been Loving You. Completing side A are Friends, Celebrating Day and Out On The Tiles, all three very very good songs!! Brilliant music.
It is scaled back from the power and fury of the first two. It took me awhile to appreciate it but yes it does show how the group isn't all about just bombast.

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
Fire...

Page mugging with an Ohio Players LP...

293786_10151473587611298_482124085_n.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member