Led Zeppelin 4 (ZoSo) or Back In Black?

• Led Zeppelin 4

Votes: 25 69.4%
  • Back In Black

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
"Back In Black" is second to only "Thriller", LG. That said, "Led Zeppelin IV" is pretty high up their too.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Thanks Cosmic.

Now if it were Thriller vs B in B that would be no problem, Angus and the lads easily.:D

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
"Back In Black" is second to only "Thriller", LG. That said, "Led Zeppelin IV" is pretty high up their too.

I was flabbergasted when I realised that this thing has out sold even Bat Out of Hell, Rumours, and Dark Side of the Moon, which I always thought were the ones trailing Thriller. Though I don't understand record sales stats, I don't know who keeps a track on all this, I just read that Thriller is "estimated to have sold somewhere between 65 to 110 million copies worldwide" ...what do they mean by estimated?...it makes it sound as if Jacko's idiot accountants somehow misplaced 45 million copies of the album!

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
I read somewhere that Angus Young was being interviewed about their last release and the reporter commented that it sounded like their last album for which the guitarist humorously answered that it sounded just like their previous twelve too. I've always loved the band because they try not to outdo themselves and stick to what they like and importantly what they do best. Simple...no frills...uncomplicated. Bless 'em!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Yep I agree George when you do something extremely well and people love your work don't mess around with it. There is nothing wrong with "simple" straight ahead rock and roll.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think if Ac/dc were to have ever experimented they probably would have done it after Back in Black given the major success of that album, they could have taken a punt in the name to possibly make as much as Back in Black but I gotta respect sticking to their guns, if the music sounds good that's really just what it comes down to regardless of how they decide to write music.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Zeppelin 4 , but I have to admit that I did have to think about it for a few minutes!! Who would have thunk that this would have been pretty hard...these two albums back to back.

:heheh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online