Last and next gig

zuma

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this thread has been posted somewhere before but just wondered if you'd be interested in my last gig and my next one and also wondered if any of you were there or are going to the next one.

My last gig was Gorgon Giltrap at the Huntingdon Hall in Worcester.
Gordon doesn't sing nowdays but he's a brilliant guitarist.
He told us stories about Paul Simon,Al Stewart,Peter Green and Rick Wakeman.
The venue had a church organ behind him and some of the seats were pues,a strange venue.
If you like solo performance of one man and several acoustic guitars this guy might be for you.

My next gig is Bad Company on April 1st in Birmingham.
Anyone going to this one.
I know alright now is a Free song but i'm sure it'll get played,i've yet to hear Paul sing the words alright now.

zuma

flipflop

Prisoner of rock'n'roll
Reaction score
Good idea for a thread :D

My last gig was yesterday - Dan Baird and the Homemade Sin. Absolutely classic gig with great intensity. Baird is playing clubs - very small clubs - on this tour and it looks like it's by choice. The entire band is so into it, smiles and jokes all around. It seems to be all about having fun, playing music on a very high level and, well, rawking every night :heheh:

Did a few great covers - While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Midnight Rambler and the first encore was The Shape I'm In... a bunch of new songs and a bunch of Satellites classics and you've got an amazing gig.

My next gig is going to be St. Vitus - also at a small venue.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online