Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice, then I really must seek that album out on disc. :D
Cheers for that info.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Riff, the standard album on CD is common enough, the one I've bought is a limited edition German release with bonus track 'Lost Lullaby'. Here's what it contains:

Tracklist
1 Swamped
2 Heaven's A Lie
3 Daylight Dancer
4 Humane
5 Self Deception
6 Aeon
7 Tight Rope
8 The Ghost Woman And The Hunter
9 Unspoken
10 Entwined
11 The Prophet Said
12 Angel's Punishment
13 Comalies
14 Lost Lullaby

Video: The Making Of Coma Lies

Could be rare, but the seller might have been using "RARE AND SOUGHT AFTER CD" as a marketing ploy, not sure!

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So far I find Dark Adrenaline not absolutely outstanding, its solid. Shallow Life was way better though.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I was getting ready to say that. I picked up the new CD and I like it and don't hate it at all. But Shallow Life was MUCH better IMO as well man.

:grinthumb

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Received Comalies yesterday and really liking it :grinthumb The track, Aeon had me though

between 0:40 & 0:46 - I thought it was skipping & I was running around trying it on different CD players, thinking the eBay guy had sold me a dud, until I realised it's meant to sound like that :bonk: :heheh:

I'll have to give it a few more spins yet until I can decided which tracks stand out for me. Oh and Sox commented how good it was when he heard it playing :)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Received Comalies yesterday and really liking it :grinthumb The track, Aeon had me though

between 0:40 & 0:46 - I thought it was skipping & I was running around trying it on different CD players, thinking the eBay guy had sold me a dud, until I realised it's meant to sound like that :bonk: :heheh:

I'll have to give it a few more spins yet until I can decided which tracks stand out for me. Oh and Sox commented how good it was when he heard it playing :)

:oyea: I can see that! Comalies is the disc I like as well. You said you got the special edition, right? The SE I have has some cool acoustic versions! :) Honestly I don't find the followup disc Karmacode as good and the only track I really go back to is the "Enjoy The Silence cover. Since then I haven't been as avid in keeping up on their catalog. Comalies though is a decent disc. :cheers2:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think Dark Adrenaline is a bit too radio friendly in some parts. The cover of Losing My Religion was just meh. I hate the original version with a passion so I guess I can't really enjoy a cover of it to begin with.
Yeah yeah I know I am nitpicking lol people here are all probably thinking I should just shut up but I wouldn't be being honest if I held back. :heheh:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I thought their REM cover would have been better if they stuck to the original melody for the verses, as opposed to creating something new for them musically.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I think Dark Adrenaline is a bit too radio friendly in some parts. The cover of Losing My Religion was just meh. I hate the original version with a passion so I guess I can't really enjoy a cover of it to begin with.
Yeah yeah I know I am nitpicking lol people here are all probably thinking I should just shut up but I wouldn't be being honest if I held back. :heheh:

I thought their REM cover would have been better if they stuck to the original melody for the verses, as opposed to creating something new for them musically.

Riff, don't hold back opinions. We know you can state yours without coming off like an ass! :grinthumb

So, is the obligatory cover on each album becoming a thing with them now? :heheh:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good to know, Ill be honest I am very self conscious lately about that sort of thing. :)

On Dark Adrenaline Ill give it a listen tomorrow, I might like it more the second time.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online