Kurt Cobain

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Rocker said:
His songs that are depressing are from his childhood he came from a broken childhood and how could he have shot himslef he had so much in his system he wouldent have been able to hold a gun let alone shoot it at his head i could belive in he ODed and then some one shot him in the head to make it look like a sucide

If his childhood was his only problem then why are In Utero and Unplugged at least as dark (if not darker) than any of the group's other albums. Kurt had a lot of serious problems in his later days, and that's for certain. Whether he killed himself because of them of course is up for discussion.

I'm pretty sure the Cobain Case guy is making a lot of money through his working on the murder theory so I don't trust him. Kurt certainly may have been murdered, I don't know, I'm just skeptical. I am not a heroin addict nor have I ever known a heroin addict, I don't know what Kurt could or could not have done after taking his dosage. I'm not going to believe what people say just because someone called them an expert/ He could have set the rifle up and then taken the heroin and had enough time to pull the trigger.

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
The evidence thus far has not convinced the police to re-open the case.

I think Kurt's a tragic hero.

R

Rocker

at the time when nevermind came out jacko was at the top of the charts and nirvana blew him off and showed people how to rock again

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Members online