Kurt Cobain

R

Rocker

Some people say he killed him self well i have found some evidence in a possible murder I dont know what I think but this is cool and it makes u wonder hmmmmmmm?
1. The shotgun was found loaded with 3 shells. Why 3? 2. There were no fingerprints on the shotgun or the so called suicide note. how? 3. Courtney Love told Dylan Carson 3 times to "Look in the greenhouse" when Kurt was missing according to the Cobain lawyer Rosemary Carroll. 4. Kurt had 3 times the amount of heroine in his system that would kill the biggest addict in the world. 3 seconds after injecting himself he be almost comatose. So how did he get the gun under his chin and fire it in this state? 5. His drugs and needles were found placed neatly in a cigar box three meters away. So how did he inject himself, put it back, and fire the gun with that much heroine in his system? 6. Yes, a.j. the suicide note was verified by the top three handwriting experts in the world to not be Kurt's handwriting. 7. Not a single one of the therapists at the Exodus Treatment Center (One of the best centers around) thought he was suicidal. 8. Kurt had just told Rosemary Carroll (the Cobain lawyer) to draw up divorce papers and change his Will not to include Courtney. 9. Kurt just turned down an estimated $9.5 million to headline Lollapalooza which Courtney became very volitle about in very public places. 10. The Cobain estate was worth an easy $30 million. These are All facts and they are undisputed. It is blatently obvious that Courtney killed Kurt.
Makes you question what happend

R

Rocker

aparantly he didnt want his daughter to become a rock head like him but i mean .........she would have worse if her father was a suicide victim

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Kurt Cobain wasn't suicidal? But he committed suicide in Rome. He survived, but he had already tried to kill himself. And if Courtney had tried to kill him there, then wouldn't he have notified the police or something? I sure as heck don't know what happened to Kurt Cobain, but it seems like people who are pushing the murder case have a lot to gain by doing so, they get to be recognized. Didn't someone have their own TV show about Kurt Cobain's murder at some point?

jeansimmions_jr said:
i dont belive that he would have killed him self
i mean y would he if he had so much going for him

Well he was extremely depressed and he was a drug addict. He hated the scene that he was thrown into and he wanted to get out of the life he had. I don't know what was going on in Kurt's head and if he was even depressed or not, but he'd have to be an even more incredible songwriter than I thought if he wrote all those depressed songs and he wasn't even the least bit disturbed. If Kurt was depressed then certainly his "good" life could seem like a living hell.

I think it's impossible to make a completely certain conjecture as to whether Kurt killed himself or whether someone else killed him. Nobody knows what went on in Kurt's head, if he was depressed & suicidal he could have hidden it, or he may not have been suicidal at all. The only people who would know what happened would be the ones who killed him, if he was killed, and I doubt that they're going to say anything. And even if they did say anything they'd need to have proof 'cause otherwise they might just do it for noteriaty. It'd take a sick person to say they killed Kurt Cobain just for the noteriaty, but if people believed them then they'd go down in history.

R

Rocker

His songs that are depressing are from his childhood he came from a broken childhood and how could he have shot himslef he had so much in his system he wouldent have been able to hold a gun let alone shoot it at his head i could belive in he ODed and then some one shot him in the head to make it look like a sucide

Aginghipster

Reaction score
On a similar board I posted about this but nobody acknowledged it. People are scared and seem to want to go with the status quo. If you research this incident you will realize that things do not add up about his death.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online