KISS to release the Ultimate Boxset

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
let's see 34 vinyl albums at $20 a pop,,,plus the packaging and all the frills must be close to $1000 when it's all said and done.

I checked the link but the site is offline for maintenance so i couldn't find the retail price.:dunno:

$1,749.99

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Question: Is Lynch going to buy this? :****:

Seriously, I would love to get the whole thing in a lump box like that, but no, I don't think I want to spend the money buying something that I have probably 90% of. I have every single album from debut up through Smashes, Thrashes and Hits on vinyl AND cassette (23 albums) and I have almost everything they've ever released on CD as well.

As cool as this would be, I'd have to pass. Only 1000 units worldwide? That also makes it kinda cool. Wonder if they will be numbered

coltrane2

Musicologist
Reaction score
Here's what you need assuming you have no Kiss whatsoever: Kiss (1974 debut), Hotter Than Hell, Dressed To Kill, Alive!, Destroyer, Rock N Roll Over, Love Gun, Alive II, all 4 solo albums (OK maybe not the Peter Criss one), Dynasty, Creatures Of The Night, Lick It Up, Animalize, Asylum, Sonic Boom, Monster. Possibly Double Platinum in case you want the cream of hits in one place. I think that's 19 albums second hand on a mix of vinyl, CD and Mp3 at average cost of £10 ($17) so £190. That leaves £10 for a Kiss Monster t shirt from their website and leaving you with enough change for a six pack of lager = £200. Great band but unless you're a serious, serious Kiss collector the rest of this is fluff.

coltrane2

Musicologist
Reaction score
Here's what you need assuming you have no Kiss whatsoever: Kiss (1974 debut), Hotter Than Hell, Dressed To Kill, Alive!, Destroyer, Rock N Roll Over, Love Gun, Alive II, all 4 solo albums (OK maybe not the Peter Criss one), Dynasty, Creatures Of The Night, Lick It Up, Animalize, Asylum, Sonic Boom, Monster. Possibly Double Platinum in case you want the cream of hits in one place. I think that's 19 albums second hand on a mix of vinyl, CD and Mp3 at average cost of £10 ($17) so £190. That leaves £10 for a Kiss Monster t shirt from their website and leaving you with enough change for a six pack of lager = £200. Great band but unless you're a serious, serious Kiss collector the rest of this is fluff.

I forgot about the Revenge LP. Maybe skip the t shirt!

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
££££££££££££££££$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

well better go speak nicely to my bank manager :****: yeah right he`d more likely be :roflmao: than saying what :rs::oy: here`s the £££££££ and don't pay it back :oyea::oyea::oyea: well as that's never going to happen I`ll be dreaming I`ve gotten one :oyea:...Thanks for the heads up @That `70`s Guy

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online

No members online now.