KISS (Official Thread)

rtbuck

Reaction score
^^^^^^I just got mine in the mail today!!!!^^^^^ Phenomenal set! I mainly bought this for the bonus acoustic cd which has the acoustic version of one of my all-time favorite Kiss tunes...Love her All I Can!

rtbuck

Reaction score
I just can't believe how fast the concert goes by!! I'm not complaining but those 90 minutes seem to fly by! It is a great show with a lot of energy. They definitely do not seem to have slowed down at all. I'm glad they've continued on & I don't think they're ready to call it quits anytime soon... Same thing w/ Alice Cooper...I seen him open for Motley Crue this past year & last month with the Hollywood Vampires & Alice still puts a lot into his performances

rtbuck

Reaction score
Well if you held off this long....might as well wait(I don't know if ITunes has the acoustic set) You could always throw on one of the Kissology's for a quick fix if you have them

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Kulick tells why "Sword and Stone" Was Never Released

Unreleased KISS song “Sword And Stone” from ‘Crazy Nights’ era

Former KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick was recently interviewed by Michael Cavacini and asked if there was a KISS song he helped to write that didn’t make it on to an album and if so, which song and why didn’t it make the cut?

Kulick responded: “A song immediately comes to mind, and the ironic thing about is that it’s a song other people covered but KISS didn’t release. It’s called “Sword and Stone.” It was written with Desmond Child and Paul, and it was written during the Crazy Nights era. The producer, Ron Nevison, just didn’t like it. I thought it was a really good song. The guy from Loverboy covered it, Desmond included it on a solo album and then a German band covered it. (laughs) All these other people released the song but we didn’t. The fans who’ve heard it – because it got leaked somehow – think it’s a great song. As much as I was flattered that artists were covering a song I was a part of – I kind of started the guitar chords in that song and then brought it to Paul and Desmond – I didn’t make the money I would have made if it would have been on a KISS record, which would have gone Gold or Platinum.”

Read more: Unreleased KISS song “Sword And Stone” from ‘Crazy Nights’ era – Sleaze Roxx

rtbuck

Reaction score
Unreleased KISS song “Sword And Stone” from ‘Crazy Nights’ era

Former KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick was recently interviewed by Michael Cavacini and asked if there was a KISS song he helped to write that didn’t make it on to an album and if so, which song and why didn’t it make the cut?

Kulick responded: “A song immediately comes to mind, and the ironic thing about is that it’s a song other people covered but KISS didn’t release. It’s called “Sword and Stone.” It was written with Desmond Child and Paul, and it was written during the Crazy Nights era. The producer, Ron Nevison, just didn’t like it. I thought it was a really good song. The guy from Loverboy covered it, Desmond included it on a solo album and then a German band covered it. (laughs) All these other people released the song but we didn’t. The fans who’ve heard it – because it got leaked somehow – think it’s a great song. As much as I was flattered that artists were covering a song I was a part of – I kind of started the guitar chords in that song and then brought it to Paul and Desmond – I didn’t make the money I would have made if it would have been on a KISS record, which would have gone Gold or Platinum.”

Read more: Unreleased KISS song “Sword And Stone” from ‘Crazy Nights’ era – Sleaze Roxx

That's an excellent tune! Kiss has many great unreleased tunes...very slowly they're coming out on different sets(Kiss 40...the remaster Love Gun double disc)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online