KISS "Monster" book to sell for $3500?

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Just for kicks I wanted to do a look around to see what and who's pictures were featured in the book.
From a web site..

KISSopolis: Pre-Order Now Available For KISS "Monster" Book

"Every signature page is signed by Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer".

"Includes photographs that have never been seen before".

"Every single image in this book is beautiful and unique, and each one has been carefully chosen by the band to give you the full ‘KISS live’ experience".

So basically.. Since it's a book with the name of the new CD, it's not going to cover any Ace or Peter era's.
That's a shame and if they decided to get the original members involved, it would have made the price alot more understanding.

Reading through a few web sites where people are allowed to comment, they basically are once again confirming the exclusion of Peter and Ace as a big reason they wouldn't buy the book..

Obviously I haven't seen or read it, but from what I gather regarding people commenting on this book, I think it's purely speculation that there is nothing with Ace and Pete. I'd swear that the pictures I saw from this book, while they were putting it together had plenty of pix from 73-80 which of course included Ace and Pete.

*shrug*

coltrane2

Musicologist
Reaction score
Well, why the hell not. They continue to be the colourful, business minded entrueprenurs they always were. There were apparently Kiss curtain rail rings in the 70's!

You either buy one or you don't. No one is forcing anyone. It's when music is repackaged putting fans in a dilemma that I get annoyed. This is either going to interest an absolute Kiss maniac collector or no one.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tnfkdg

Staff online

Members online