KISS Kruise II is coming!!

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
blabbermouth.net

Second 'Kiss Kruise' To Be Held In October; New Details Revealed - Dec. 21, 2011
The second Kiss Kruise is setting sail October 31 - November 4, 2012 from Miami, Florida to Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas onboard the Norwegian Pearl. Prices start at $750 per person for a double-occupancy cabin, $600 per person for a triple-occupancy cabin and $525 per person for a quadruple-occupancy cabin. Taxes and fees are an additional $200 per person. Only $149 per person is required to book your cabin. (*$298 per person for balconies & suites) Interior cabins range from $750 per person to $1000 per person plus $200 taxes and fees per person. Ocean-view cabins range from $1100 per person to $1250 per person plus $200 taxes and fees per person. Balcony cabins range from $1400 per person to $1600 per person plus $200 taxes and fees per person. Mini-suites are $1700 per person with suites starting at $2500 per person plus $200 taxes and fees per person.

For more information, visit The KISS Kruise | Halloween 2012.

In an interview with Wallace Immen of AvidCruiser.com, KISS bassist/vocalist Gene Simmons stated about the first-ever Kiss Kruise (which was held in October), "The Kiss Kruise is a chance for all of us — the band and the fans — to have a ball. Just let your hair down and not worry about it at all. KISS has always been about breaking the rules. We've never liked that moat — the stage — separating the band from the fans. So whenever we do a show, we try to take the action right to your face. A cruise will let the fans get up close. We try to take it inside you, we want you to smell it and taste it and feel it."

When asked if the fans were going to get to interact with the band on the cruise, Gene said, "We're going to have a deck up top to ourselves and we will certainly want to bring up fans. It may to a little difficult to get down to the lower levels and hang out a lot, because you've got 3,000 people on board, who are basically going to shred you to pieces. It's all appreciated, of course, and I say all this with tongue in cheek — I don't mean my tongue in your cheek, but you know what I mean. The real idea of this cruise is to have fun. Everything about KISS is over the top. Everything about it is meant to really make every day we have above ground a fun day."

kisskruise2012new.jpg

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
The first one looked like alot of fun and seemed to be a huge success.

Why not a second. :grinthumb

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I don't know if I could take being on board with a bunch of KISS fans.. I guess it would be better than being on a space ship with a bunch of Trekies!!:D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online