King Diamond (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: King Diamond

I picked up Fatal Portrait a couple of days ago, so I'll give it a spin soon. Something about playing a complete album in sequence has always been my favorite way to check out a new artist.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

^^^^ AHHHHHHHH! Give feedback on what you think...you are going to hail this...wait until you hear Dressed In White and Halloween....Glad I checked in before bed. You're gonna be rockin'...you have to get Abigail next...EPIC all the way around. I hope you like FP.

:grinthumb

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

King Diamond and Mercyful Fate are two my very favorite bands.
I have all the MF CDs and all but about 2 of KDs releases ( I'm still working on it :tongue: ) . Glad to see some members appreciate them here. Stellar musicianship and song writing and I will admit that KDs voice is not for everyone
I love it myself though. Erie, dark , evil and awesome. These guys own \m/
:grinthumb

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

Abigail II: The Revenge is the only full length that don't have
other then the Live CD. I've heard that the Live CD is a really bad recording but I want it anyway.

KD is supposed to be finally releasing that live DVD he has been working for so long now. It is going to be called At the Graves I can't wait to get it :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

A live DVD is sooo long overdew!! Whoo Hoo! The live CD is a must...and Abigail II has got some killer moments....you're gonna love it...well duh...you own everything else..I think you wil love it.

:bonk: :heheh:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

King Diamond & Metallica

Last edited by a moderator:

LOU/REALM

Reaction score

Does anyone know of a MERCYFUL FATE album " Curse of the Pharaohs " ? ? i have a copy and its a bit of an oddity. it has 11 tracks...sound quality not brilliant....no sign of any year it was released or record label...presume its a demo / or bootleg........what makes it so bizarre is on the vinyl middle section it says Satans Nightmare instead of Mercyful fate..:wtf:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online