Kerrang! 100 Greatest Heavy Metal Albums Of All Time

Khor1255

Reaction score
Surprise surprise, Kerrang wouldn't know metal if it hit them over the head.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
AC/DC are not heavy metal either, they are clearly hard rock. Wish people would stop calling them metal. Not usually one to make a big thing over genres but facts are facts they are bluesy influenced hard rock.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I got a good chuckle reading a lot of those "selections"...:heheh:

I've never read one issue of "Kerrang" and don't intend too anytime soon either.

CREAM'd

Reaction score
Bizarre lists, actually worse than the Rolling Stones 500 list.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Those have to be even stupider then Rollings Stones lists :wtf:

LAME LAME LAME LAME !!!!

the ferret

Reaction score
Everybody's Crazy is a surprisingly good hard rock album and is not at all like his later white soul material. It probably made him less money, which is why he has not recorded an album in this style since. Whether or not it is heavy metal, I don't know, but it became a cult album. Bruce Kulick plays all lead guitar, apart from on one track, and Larry Fast is on synthesizers, too!

Everybody's Crazy sounds like it was put together by committee. It's beyond bland despite the talented musicians involved. It defies reason that its such a well regarded piece of work. Now the Blackjack albums & Mr B's self-titled effort really are worth a listen.

As for the rest of the list, the biggest surprise, given it's Kerrang, is the lack of nu-metal.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online