Katzenjammer (Official Thread)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I do to an extent. I would just never want to go see her because I don't want to put up with the all of the little monsters. :p

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Since Jen was so surprised at how different the song in Sooty's mixed CD review was here is another slower, less zany song from them. Very peaceful in fact. :)

And yes I am very much aware that I have an obsession with the ukulele. :heheh:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
^^^ Their vocals sort of give that song and "old timey feeling" in my opinion. You definitely find some of the more unique stuff on the forum. :grinthumb

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I agree. Their voices have a old fashioned warmth that you don't really get from singers these days. I think it's because they're from small towns in Norway, especially Sol (the blonde) because apparently she grew up in the mountains.

And thanks. I do try to always see where music can be stretched. I don't need Neil Young or Nirvana or whatever clones because I already have those bands for that sound.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I greatly sing the praises of Katzenjammer's debut "Le Pop" but that doesn't mean their sophomore album, "A Kiss Before You Go" released last year should be overlooked. Here's one of my favorites from it, "Soviet Trumpeter"...

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Katzenjammer's "A Kiss Before You Go" just went gold in Germany. :)

264220_438559369512670_421227444_n.jpg

To celebrate I'll share one of the standout tracks from it, "Rock, Paper, Scissors". I love the music, the lyrics and the video. It's very charming and I think the girls of the band are really fun and charming in it. :)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JessKellow

Members online