• Judas Priest

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Iron Maiden

Votes: 28 50.9%

• Total voters

stepcousin

stuck in the 70's
Reaction score
Impossible to choose. Since Maiden's s/t came out in 1980, I'll compare from there on. I would take Maiden from 1980-1990 by far. But Priest's 70's albums rule, in fact it is my favorite part of their catalog.

and by the way, I noticed there is no Official Judas Priest thread in the 70's or the 80's. I am listening to "Sad Wings" on vinyl right now as we speak and I was looking for an official thread and i came across NADA!

Mr. T

Reaction score
and by the way, I noticed there is no Official Judas Priest thread in the 70's or the 80's. I am listening to "Sad Wings" on vinyl right now as we speak and I was looking for an official thread and i came across NADA!

The Priest thread is in the Metal forum stepcousin... and they get my vote here!

JPL.jpg

Phantasmagoria

Reaction score
Iron Maiden...

70's Priest is amazing ...& I love "Painkiller", but with Maiden I can't think of anything I don't really worship lol except maybe the two with Blaze (...& I don't really mind "The X Factor")

ANTHEM

Reaction score
UP THE IRONS ! Maiden, epic song writing , better musicianship, and progressed more over the years. Priest is great but one dimensional compared to Maiden.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviraPeth

Members online