• Hell Bent For Leather

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Unleashed in the East

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
In fairness I first read it as Glass when I bought my copy of the album so I can see why people did call it that initially. :oyea:

Until you and Lynch chatted about this I never even noticed and I always did assume it was "Stained Glass"...:bonk:

I still like the name "Hell Bent For Leather" more than "Killing Machine",,,but glad to see it's holding it's own in this dust up.:hb:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I agree, I like the name "Hell Bent For Leather" a lot more than "Killing Machine" Never quite understood why they did two separate releases for that album (UK + US) with the two different names. Interestingly enough, that both album titles are also song song titles on the album (and both GREAT tracks!)

:oy:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^My vinyl record was "Hell Bent..." and the CD I picked up years ago was "Killing...", identical track lists if you take out the bonus tracks tacked on, which I don't play anyway.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I prefer the name Killing Machine, sounds more badass then Hell Bent for Leather.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I remember about 8-10 yrs ago (maybe not quite that long), PETA decided to pull another one of their classically ridiculous requests out of their butts and asked Judas Priest to rename their "Hell Bent For Leather" album.

Want to know what they wanted them to do? To change it to "Hell Bent for Pleather" :rolleyes:

loser.gif

JFC that group annoys me.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I remember about 8-10 yrs ago (maybe not quite that long), PETA decided to pull another one of their classically ridiculous requests out of their butts and asked Judas Priest to rename their "Hell Bent For Leather" album.

Want to know what they wanted them to do? To change it to "Hell Bent for Pleather" :rolleyes:

loser.gif

JFC that group annoys me.

For real? :oyea: PETA are just insane.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online

No members online now.