Judas Priest (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Diggin Locked In and Private Propety from Turbo.

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
A few of my favorite tracks.

Judas Priest-Beyond The Realms Of Death

Judas Priest-Blood Red Skies

Judas Priest-Diamonds & Rust (2nd version I think)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just clicked onto that one a way in at 1:42 and the riff sounded an absolute carbon copy of Sharp Dressed Man by ZZ Top.

Edit - I should add I know that Eliminator had a huge bearing on the direction Priest took with Turbo.
It does explain the similarities. I actually have come to enjoy Turbo more over time.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I've always thought that JP's song "Cheater" was a hit that dosn't come up much in this forum. But there's like 76 pages of Judas comments sooo it might be buried somewhere in here.. If not..

Matt

Reaction score
The birthplace of heavy metal (AKA Birmingham) / L
Judas Priest-Diamonds & Rust (2nd version I think)

Yeah, they did one for Rocka Rolla which was eventually left out, I heard it a long time ago but can't remember where. It might be included on some of the compilations that Gull Records released.

Edit - here Vocals more akin to Rocka Rolla and SWOD than the Screaming for Vengeance-style from Sin After Sin.

It does explain the similarities. I actually have come to enjoy Turbo more over time.

Indeed. Never really cared for it but it is growing on me a lot.

I've always thought that JP's song "Cheater" was a hit that dosn't come up much in this forum. But there's like 76 pages of Judas comments sooo it might be buried somewhere in here.. If not..

I love that song, really good groove and has a decent story within the lyrics.

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
"Redeemer Of Souls" has certainly hit the spot with me, in fact I think it's now in my top five from Priest ... sticking my neck out I know but the album is a winner and I think it's a grower too.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
"Redeemer Of Souls" has certainly hit the spot with me, in fact I think it's now in my top five from Priest ... sticking my neck out I know but the album is a winner and I think it's a grower too.

Yeah I enjoy everything about the album the more I listen. This one met my expectations which were positive.

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
^^^ Absolutely Riff .. I like everything that's going on musically and the artwork is brilliant too .. bonus.:grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ByronPasch

Members online

No members online now.