Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
gosspicop.com

Bon Jovi Victim of Death Hoax

Jon Bon Jovi

5:34 pm, December 19th, 2011

(GettyImages.com)

Jon Bon Jovi is the victim of a death hoax.

According to a fake story being spread on Twitter, the rock star was found “in a coma” at a hotel in New Jersey and taken to a hospital, where he supposedly “suffered cardiac arrest.”

It is 100% fake.

Bon Jovi is NOT dead.

He’s alive and well.

His rep tells Gossip Cop exclusively that Bon Jovi will be performing at a charity gig tonight in New Jersey.

RELATED – Bon Jovi and Wife Open Pay-What-You-Can Restaurant

Unfortunately, Bon Jovi is just the most recent victim of an idiotic, sick death “joke,” joining Will Smith, Eddie Murphy, Lady Gaga and dozens of other stars.

Screen-Shot-2011-12-19-at-5.22.30-PM-300x289.png

Garrett

✯ Blues Man ✯
Reaction score
That hoax is all over Facebook.....I`m glad you posted the truth here! :clap:

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
I heard Bret Michaels is pissed off about this! :mad

Not that Bon Jovi is alive....or dead....

It's rumored Bret Michaels was planning on faking a rumor about his death, so he could whore a little spotlight time, since his mug hasn't been in the media lately....

Bon Jovi stole his thunder! :heheh:

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
That's a great shot of John! He lives near my sister. Maybe I should have her go over there and knock on his door just to make sure that pic isn't photoshopped. :heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
The stupidity of the internet...I NEVER get overwrought about anything I read online and wait for professional sources to confirm a story.

Even though I am not a Bon Jovi fan I am glad he's fine and this was the work of small minded petty fools who have no life of their own so they try to create controversy/hysteria that only exists in their one functioning brain cell.:nw:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I hadn't heard the rumor.........

But my heart skipped a beat thinking Bon Jovi was gone. *my heart pitter-patters when I see his pictures, too *

:flirt

overkill86

Reaction score
Good to know. I'm also not really a fan of Bon Jovi, but I hate these death hoaxes. Anyone remember the Dave Grohl death hoax from about 4 or 5 years ago? That freaked me out the most. That was the first musician death hoax I found about on the internet.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online