John Lennon (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
lennonnyclg.jpg

Official Website

John Lennon Discography

Since the release of the Lennon remasters and in honor of his 70th birthday I thought it would be fitting for Mr. Lennon to have a thread where fans and Beatle fans can celebrate his solo years through videos,photos, stories, memories and anything we all may have that is Lennon related.

lennonCORB1403_468x600.jpg

US-vs-John-Lennon-02.jpg

img009-4475.jpg

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
My favorite Beatle! Not the best vocalist of the four but the one that knew the power of what he could do with music and how it could reach people! :D

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Brilliant .. After years of buying vinyl I finally went over to CDs and this was the one that kicked off my collection.

John was a master.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
What a great person, I liked him a lot, I have been watching some of the stuff on BBC4 over here. The time he was in bed for a week was inspiring, I like the bit when he was talking to Al Capp, that was good.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
What a great person, I liked him a lot, I have been watching some of the stuff on BBC4 over here. The time he was in bed for a week was inspiring, I like the bit when he was talking to Al Capp, that was good.

:bow:

Love the Al Capp session!!!

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
I think there is a little bit missing, on the film "imagine" John and Yoko sing to Capp saying, "they're going to crucify Capp" good film and worth a watch.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online